Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm bacckkkk

Boo.






Yes I know I was on a mini-hiatus with this first project consuming my weekend. The business aviation terminal in Paris is due tomorrow on Wednesday and I just finished at 7:40am. It's been a loooong weekend which compliments my loooong tracing paper







From Thursday night till Sunday night I left the house twice. Both times to walk down the block to buy boba with Jimmy. Sighh how house arrest stinks.



Though...I guess it wasn't THAT bad since I had good company





First all-nighter of the semester and this is the outcome.




Neglect and chaos. Of course there will be more to come with every project.



I will definitely post pictures of my final work but at a later time. For now I will enjoy wasting some time till we officially print.

No comments:

Post a Comment