Friday, September 17, 2010


Eep 12 am, "just missed it by that much." If you can guess where that quote is from then you get ten bonus points.



Sorry today is yet another stressful day (it's becoming a habit?!) with so many different signatures to hand over and then being halted by another issue. This is more than I anticipated.




I left LB at 6:10pm and finally got back around 7 for some delicious Boston Market. I was in dire need of a bit of a getaway. So I called my trusty smelly Jimbo the Bimbo and we spent the rest of the night watching Wipeout, Grey's Anatomy (until it got stupid quick), and Seinfeld. I honestly never really understood that show but parts of it are pretty funny.





I would like the take this chance to congratulate May on her new relationship - I cannot do this in person seriously because she blushes a shade of red unknown to mankind. And I offer this perspective. Relationships are all a learning process. You begin innocently enough until you feel comfortable enough to reveal how you really are. You can be sarcastic, blunt, happy, angry, silly, or whatever and the other person should learn to love you for it.



As time goes by you become like this:




Ahem...


I am going to lamely end with:




If you are so very willing to take on a title then you need to take on all the responsibilities that come with it. Do not promise what you cannot do. I am having a bit of trouble with people who's eyes are bigger than their stomachs.

1 comment:

  1. lol... how do u know im not blushing reading ur congrats here?
    hahaha, jk. thank you~~ <3

    ReplyDelete