Saturday, September 18, 2010

Angry Skies Near LAX?

Homework day homework day - not a song, just a complaint.




I woke up and walked straight to the desk to keep trying to work out my project. Not much progress to be honest. Me thinks I shall just finish my floor plan and move onto the sections to figure out the rest. Hopefully at least.


Odona agreed to buy lunch today and thus began the rest of our afternoon in front of the tv. I worked out different angles and positions to draw out my thoughts: one leg on the couch and one on the ground, lying on my stomach, crossed legs, bridge...



Later in the day we headed off to our favorite place - LAX! And the oddest thing happened, as I drove towards the airport threatening skies began to darken and cloud over.



Was that a sign to not pick up Olivia? Hmm....



But then how could this picture have happened?


No comments:

Post a Comment