Monday, August 2, 2010

Yay! Back to the Beach!

So...guess where I went yesterday!






Nah, I don't know either.




We finally managed to suck it up and head down to Newport Beach yesterday morning despite all warnings of possible cloudiness and low temperatures. Luckily, it was a beautiful day with minor winds and boy did we enjoy it!







By the way, I still have plans to create my incredible amusement park, Sarcasmic! With one puny ride that goes through small three foot swoops - whee!




Anyway, I love going to the beach because of the picturesque atmosphere where everyone is delightfully splashing around and running about.







I like the footprints you leave behind





I like making new friends







I like finding beauty in the smallest nooks and crannies









I hope everyone is still enjoying their summer =)

1 comment:

  1. aww, i wanna go to the beach!!!
    btw, i finally watched despicable me w/ my mom this sat. cute cute cute movie! love it!

    ReplyDelete