Monday, August 30, 2010

It's that time again!




I was prepared for you, school! Hiiiiyahhhh! Take that.





Anyway, today was the first day of my last school year (fingers crossed) and I decided that it was time for a good ole blog post.


If any of you lovely people out there have been reading my blog from the get-go but last semester I attempted to document my entire semester. And though I did miss out possibly two to three days, I did manage to capture the overall experience.



So am I so crazy to do this again? Spend twelve plus hours working endlessly on school projects and then dragging my heavy ten digits towards the keyboard to record the day?



Basically yes, yes I am.




I decided that I only have so much longer in school and I really would be grateful to myself for documenting my experiences. Sometimes I find myself looking back to see what kind of crap I had blogged out. And to my surprise it was not always horrible! =)


So here's my small entry for today August 30, 2010


First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my best friends, Emily!


Ok, school this semester starts at 1pm and so we ate a short Thai lunch at Bai Plu before heading to our beloved new studio. (As a senior we are asked to move into the senior studio.)


We sat through the new classes and listened to the new syllabus before claiming our new seats. Guess who I am sitting next to.





AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




After our first class we took a much needed Starbucks break -when is it ever NOT needed? - and proceed to waste time at TJ Maxx and Target. Well, with three hours to waste what else would we do?!



Our second class was more of an eye opener as our class was asked to share all questions and concerns regarding our future career paths. No answers provided. Yet.



Anyway, now I am here in my room typing this post and joining this LUUUX site! Check it out through my link and see if it is something you would consider joining! ...FREE STUFF!!!


http://www.luuux.com/share/be570f0133648b79

1 comment:

  1. hey, that was my line!
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete