Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Went out for a walk today!



What a productive day of cleaning cleaning cleaning. My room is wonderfully spotless and the bathroom sparkles! Cue the commercial jingle!


Ms Clean, Ms Clean


...not exactly how it went. Oh well!



We celebrated our cleanliness (only happens once every green moon) by grabbing some ice cold Starbucks and then taking the dogs for a much needed walk.


The weather was beautiful today with the temperature in the mid-80's so there was a good balance between heat and cold but still have the lovely sun shining. I like being able to feel really comfortable in shorts and a tank.



I decided to bring my aged camera with us and snapped a few fun shots for good memories. Here are a few color accented shots *not photoshopped* just basic functions


Camouflaged spy



Warm embrace



Stop! And see the gang



Sweetie sending out peace...I didn't carve that! It was already there


Little Lymo in his discomfort



Final shot of me and the bird poo





Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. i want starbucks! haven't had it since last time we went to the block. i'm going through coffee withdraw now!!

    ReplyDelete