Saturday, July 10, 2010

Smiley Me

The trip is done and over with! Thank you, Orlando, for your magnificent humidity and seemingly relentless showers.





Let's see...I suppose this is the part where I reflect on my trip and share my greatest memories of sadness, joy, and glory. Well- I'm not ready to yet. I think that people are right when they claim that certain experiences do not quite sink in until days, weeks, or even months later. I do know that I left feeling content and satisfied with fulfilling my goals.



My plane ride back was quite the journey. It began with a squishy seat by the window overlooking the plane's wing. There was a thirty minute delay due to Oklahoma weather causing a path diversion. Then followed by an adorable little girl in a red dress who must have found great delight in kicking the back of my seat. Oh and of course let us not forget the woman who slept through the entire ride preventing me from visiting the little girl's room. Eep. Finally, we landed and were forced to wait an additional twenty minutes for the crew to bring out the ladder thing-a-ma-jigger. Great.



Anyway, as much fun as I had in Florida, I am so happy to be back home. The excessive fresh muggy air was not doing as much for me as my good ole LA smog.



I guess my reflection for this trip will slowly unfold as the weeks go by but for now, I would like to just relax and enjoy what is left of my summer.



I had three days of amusement parks but am still venturing on tackling another one tomorrow. I am so freakin' "amazing"









No comments:

Post a Comment