Sunday, July 18, 2010

"No toys left behind!" Well...maybe one toy as I woke up to find it staring straight into my eyes in the morning, I had to put the demon bear away. Sorry, bear.


We spent the day at the theater today and apparently so was everyone else. Boy do I despise crowded malls. I feel as if there was a great need for elbow jabbing and shin kicking. Luckily I was good today and did not engage in any mob scenes.


Anyway, we watched Toy Story 3 in 3D today while eating our almond pretzels from Auntie Anne's. Mmmm. It was a good film with good lessons and good humor. Good? Yes.



I was satisfied by this movie but I guess there was too much hype because I was still waiting for that moment that would truly touch me. I say that but I really did like this film. I actually really really loved the abstract masterpiece of Pixar's shorts called, Day & Night. Really wonderful, find it and watch it if you can!




Oh by the way... Lymo's better!

2 comments:

  1. i still havent seen toy story 3!!
    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't watch toy 3 but i watched inception. hard to understand the plot at first, but i loved it! great movie!

    ReplyDelete