Friday, June 25, 2010

This is what my room looks like during the busy term... ick.



Let's play a game! It's called, Where's WOphe?
























There I am!




I'm practically blended into the... monster.
Btw, do you notice that I have TWO laptops! One facing me and the other one facing my back...er..




Anyway, there is going to be a bit of a gap between upcoming posts since I am trying my best to finish my summer class project and preparing for our Florida tournament trip.





See how hard we're working?






Oddly, this is my competition face.






Speaking of odd things that have happened- my dad was walking into the "Library Room," a.k.a. the room with bookshelves, and accidentally stepped onto a bee! After the painful yelling, I relieved him of his pain by pulling the stinger out of the fourth swollen toe. As he nursed his pain with a Toy Story icepack, Olivia found an article on Yahoo talking about the possibilities of bumblebees becoming endangered. AHAHAH





Anyway, I will try to keep up and share my experiences on this blog with all my lovely readers so...I promise that next time- I will actually go downstairs to retrieve the camera cord to upload current pictures instead of relying on previously uploaded ones. Teehee



But you know how I am! Lazy and rebellious!




2 comments:

  1. i like the room part! looks like my studio :D
    ohhh i'm going to miss studio soon.

    ReplyDelete