Friday, June 11, 2010

I am a failure at waking up early.




Since I screwed up my sleeping schedule in hopes of catching up with my projects (not yet successful) I didn't wake up in time to make the PiYo class at 9:30am. PiYo = Pilates & Yoga...Yes! We DID decide to try to make a few early classes at the gym. Second time's the charm for tomorrow's 24S.E.T. 10:30am class! I'll let you know how that goes! =D



Since we DID miss today's workout, we decided to use the day to go to Old Town Pasadena for some Cheesecake Factory, Forever 21, Lush, and Coffee Bean.







Other than that, this week has been a bit busier than anticipated so yes I am slacking at blog posts once again but I'm trying to catch up!


*On a side note, I just realized that I have 10 followers now! Wowwie! Thank you so much to those who have honored me with your "Follow" heheh



Ok, back to my update.



School's been alright and quite informative. Tkd has been more demanding with having all us competitors putting in more time to train for the big tourney. And the rest of my time has been dedicated to hang out with sisters, friends, and family.


I am starting to feel more excited for this big competition but still a bit resistant to spending so much of my "free" time practicing the same forms over and over again. But even though I am very prone to complaining, I am also very dedicated to making each practice count.


Here are more pictures!


My sistahs, my momma, and me!









Disneyland










May and I finding such odd things at Forever21









Me being an idiot at Old Navy







Has everyone finished school yet? Time for some summer relaxation? Let us end this with a song:

Here comes the sun,
do do do do
Here comes the sun,
And I say,
It's all right,
do do do do do do



...it made sense to me

No comments:

Post a Comment