Friday, June 4, 2010

Guess where I went today.



The Zoo?



Guess again.




The Doctor's?



Nope.



The White House?




Close.





I went to the gym! My first real gym experience because Jimmy talked us gals into trying it out so we managed to weasel our way in for a free day. First off, a yoga class! It was very interesting and difficult only to be intensified when more people continued to arrive. Pretty soon, I was trying to do Downward Dog while keeping an eye on my front neighbor for fear that she would accidentally kick me in the face.



Next up, weights to find Jimmy! I walked up to him and mock-hit on him only to have him just smile, ignore, and continue working. Boo.
It was still lots of fun walking around and trying all the weight machines. Perhaps that is not the correct way to explain that but anyway, all the machines that are not cardio. We worked on calves, thighs, biceps, triceps, deltoids, etc.


My arm's looking pretty good.




Then I worked out some more and my GUNS looked amazing!




Not really.





Anyway, my arms are sore because they are weakies and they tried to cop on me early on. I don't know if I will go back too often. We are scheduled to talked to a Howard tomorrow about getting a free 24 day pass as a trial. Let's see if I can get through the night as everything seems heavier... oof.

1 comment: