Saturday, May 15, 2010

TGIF! Thank God It's Friday!

OR


TGTPIO! Thank God The Presentation Is Over!



Woke up to a ringing in my head. Oh wait, it's my cell phone. Conversation went like this:

"Hello?"

"Hiii, what are you doing? Did you just wake up?"

"Yes, Dad."

"You should be up by now, it's noon."

"Yes, Dad."

"I need you to help me with the car rental"

"You have all the info."

"Yeah, but I don't know how to do it."

"Ok, Dad."

"So..."

silence.

"So..."

"Ok, let me get up and do it, hold on."

"It's ok, just go back to sleep. I'll talk to you later"

"...Ok."



How am I suppose to sleep after that? Anywayyyy, I finally decided to get up and get ready while I waited for Frodona to wake up. What a joke... When it finally hit 1:30pm, I decided to get off my lazy bum and wake this chick up. We headed to Souplantation to stuff our faces, I seem to suck at buffets as I could only manage a plate of salad, soup, a bit of pasta, a piece of "pizza," and a muffin. Finito!




After practice, Jimmy picked me up and we headed off to Downtown Disney. Here's my shot of the night just seconds after he proclaimed that his back hurt. I am awesome at capturing moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment