Thursday, May 27, 2010



So school's over... and I suppose the pressure's off... hence the photos.



My gift to myself is to stop updating every single day. It is just too much pressure now that I really have not much to report daily without any Autocad goodness or Design dilemma-ness, I could only offer stuff like this:


My day was boring.


I drew a house today. In my head.


I tied my shoelaces and about fifteen steps later, they untied again.


I went to Costco today.



That last one was actually true. I DID go to Costco and I DID end up with an assortment of samples. Apparently I am not a fan of all different types of Swiss cheese.



Anyway, tkd is going to take up the bulk of my time for about a month and counting. We are prepping for the Team Trials in Orlando, Florida so must work hard. Now here's the more important question: What to do in Orlando?

1 comment:

  1. same here...i'm bored most of the time. n it sucks cuz i know i'll be missing all these relaxing times next week when things start to pick up again.

    ReplyDelete