Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Momma Day!



This blog post (which I am writing amidst my final project) is dedicated to my crazy mom. <3>




Reasons why I love my mom:

Through thick and thin, you've stood by my side,
You tell me to be proud of myself, got nothing to hide,
I am so impressed by your honor and grace,
That is...until I turned around to see your face.





You bounce around for reasons unknown,
At times you speak with a sing-song tone,
You are always dancing to melodies inside your head,
I cannot forget all the crazy things you've said.

You teach us to shop carefully and look for deals,
You teach us to eat healthy and balance our meals,
But then you go to a restaurant and first thing you say,
"I'll get a small soup and dessert, okay?"

But I love you, Mamma! You never cease to amaze me,
"My name is Fanny because I am funny"
You always teach us to be true to who we are-
It is truly you who is the star.


Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

  1. Moms are the absolute best.

    xoxo
    Kalin
    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great post!! You're so lucky to have a cool mom!! Happy Mother's Day! xoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete