Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunday Stress

I woke up so early for a tkd test that only consisted of...27 people?!



Hi everyone!
It has seriously been awhile since I have been able to write a real blog entry and before I continue, I will not be writing anything competent today either.


It's been a stressful spring break (as I have mentioned maybe 8923743987 times before) We are wrapping up our C'Store project and the lack of sleep + stress + horrible allergies have really been difficult to work through. I am currently rendering one of my perspectives and decided to update this horribly borring blog. Thank you for reading!


I leave you now with this weirdo picture:

1 comment:

  1. aww ophe~ ur blog makes me laugh @ 3:42am.
    im glad it's just allergies instead of a cold tho.

    ReplyDelete