Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sick???? AGAIN????

Here I am sitting in front of the computer sipping my 7up in one hand and Airbourne in the other. Argh. Not again. I'm not sure what brought this on... I know that the drastic temperature changes throughout the day may have played a large part to this sniffly nuisance. Although I do recall my dad looking a little groggy a few days ago, right around the time he gave me a big ole hug.


...hey...wait a minute...




Anyway, I tried to do a close up shot of my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation effect on my face and here are two photos



Which also brings to the point that photos are deceiving. The first photo looks like the foundation did an extraordinary job in creating a luminous glow on my skin. Yet the second photo looks quite regular. OR my skin is just bonkers.



I also tried to do a comparison between my Sheer Glow and my Sheer Matte and I don't think you can see how the Matte really dulls my skin. I believe that it would work best for truly oil skinned people so if you are a normal/combination skin, I would suggest the Sheer Glow.



Other than staring at the effects of foundation on my face, I have been trying to pick away at the C'Store design and here is what I have to show for it. Victory?



And my random photo of the day: lipglosses!


1 comment: