Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fry-End Pee-oh-pole?


F3 -- check! C'Store -- check! Relaxation time yet? -- check! In case my subtle hints haven't been clear enough, my C'Store presentation was today and I am so glad to finish the intense project and relax for a little while. Of course our week isn't done being stressful yet because we have to edit all the details before submitting the project to the competition by the end of this week. Ick.



Anyway, life goes on as you can see here, post-presentation. See the unconstrained excitement?




I am ready to take my afternoon off tomorrow. Enjoy a little shopping and hanging out with friends. Every time I type "friends," I always think: Fry Ends. I also do that when I type out or spell out "people," I always think: Pee-oh-pole...weirdo.


Does anyone else do things like that? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. your oldest girl cousinApril 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM

    actually, I do have one. "wed-nes-day"

    ReplyDelete