Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why do I always have the urge to say Chipootle?

Not much to update today because other than spending about four hours at taekwondo doing form techniques, I went to Chipotle and Sephora to return something.


I actually enjoy Chipotle because of its fast service and large portions. I can never ever finish one burrito in one setting so it's half-sies for me!



I returned TWO items at Sephora today and felt very proud of myself to return things I really did not need. But... as I realized today: I give back only to take something else. Hahah, I did find this mascara today that really intrigued me! It's a Japanese brand and has the tiniest wand to offer precision and ease.



Today really feels like such a sort day because after returning home, I crashed on the couch for a couple of hours and could not sleep again till about 4 or 5 am. Only to wake up at noon and rush to eat, return my item (did not spend more than 30 min at the mall!), and off to tkd for the rest of the day. Two more weeks till the tournament...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment