Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tourney + Westwood

Update Time!


Sorry I missed out on updating this blog yesterday. I was extremely exhausted from the long day of tournament-ing. Err, you know what I mean.

Anyway, yesterday was the California State Championships held in California State University Dominguez Hills (whew that was a long name to type out) that started from 8am till 5pm for poomsae competitors. Oye was it long! It took forever to start and after many delayed hours later we shuffled our tired feet from the arena ready for sleep and food.


We did really well with 3 golds, 6 silvers, and 1 bronze. My sister did an amazing job in form, our friends did wonderful by all advancing through to the semi-finals and finals. Good job everyone! Here's a picture of my friend and I celebrating the end of our tournament day!



Today was a chill day which ultimately meant that I did not start my homework yet...teeeheee =D We went on another fun-filled Art Class evoked field trip to the Hammer Museum near UCLA. Olivia, Odona, and Jeanne strolled through the museum's exhibits while Jimmy and I left to walk through the Westwood Village shops.



It was a lovely day that ended with Diddy Riese's famous Cookie Sandwiches.


1 comment:

  1. good job! one thumb up! (i'd give u two thumb if i got to eat the ice cream sandwitch too...)

    ReplyDelete