Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Still sick, wth?!

Today was a frustrating day.

Why?


Well, besides the fact that I had a heavy head, a small cough, and a sniffly sneezey nose...I had to talk to so many different people today! No, of course talking to so many people was not the issue at hand, the real frustration is having to keep a safe distance away while trying not to look like I am purposely repelling them. Though I was...


Every time I walked towards someone who greeted me with a kind warm smile I had to screech, "Get away from me! I'm sickkkk!!!"


Ok, it wasn't THAT bad, but it felt that way. And the worst thing is when someone hears you are sick and then proceeds to jump ten feet away. Grr...(er, 'Grass' according to May)

Also, the studio is such a depressing place to be these days. I suppose we have grown tired of the stark white walls, congested cubicles, and delightful fluorescent lights.



Anyway, the rest of the day was comprised of meetings and homework and nose blowing so not too much to report today. I really did not make much progress on my C'Store design so I am hopeful for tomorrow.


On another note, big shout out to ANNA BANANA for sending us an awesome gift that we decided to ravage. It was delicious (to the max! where is that from?) and we decided to take a picture to prove it. Odona is holding the basket of love while Jeanne is ...well, being Jeanne. If anyone is wondering what the heck I am wearing, I am wearing the 'Thank You' ribbon because I am Miss Thank You 2010.



Then right after taking the picture, I noticed that I had left my cell phone in my back pocket and now it looks like I have a square butt...oh well, can't win them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment