Monday, March 29, 2010

Simply Frustrated with School

Sorry to be such a downer but I decided to post some rejected ideas for my C'Store project. The second sketch is a step closer to what I am trying to achieve.





So we have officially decided on attending the US National Qualifier for tkd on April 11. I would like to apologize to Olivia for "making" her go when she did not really want to, I am feeling a weird drive to push for these tournaments. No real reason to why I want to do other than, well...I want to do it.


I used to be an active taekwondo competitor, attending about two to three big tournaments a year. Usually the State Championships followed by the Junior Olympics Tournaments. Then I got to age seventeen and realized that I was not going for myself, it was no longer fun so I simply stopped.


Seven years later, I am sitting in front of my computer questioning why I am returning to what I used to dread most. I suppose age teaches us lessons that we wish to apply. I am not too old for this, I am not THAT busy where I cannot sacrifice weekends, I am more patient and relaxed about it now...which I suppose can also be a disadvantage.


On one hand, I am willing to learn and patient to reach that goal. On the other hand, I am so relaxed that I am not trying as hard as I used to in my earlier days. Well, let's see how far this takes us and hope that seven years down the road I will not be regretting the road not traveled.

1 comment:

  1. it's good to be engaged in other activities, so ur last years of college is not just design project after design project...
    good luck! u can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete