Monday, March 1, 2010

Nice weekend but it ended with another UGH

Oh my goodness, I have been trying to catch up on my AutoCad assignments for the past two hours and I am so exhausted at this point. Ugh. There is still 3d Max to tackle. Another ugh.


I went to practice today and really tried to fine tune my details in all poomsaes that I am suppose to perform. What the heck am I talking about? Taekwondo of course! I have not been to a tournament since age seventeen so this feels a bit odd. I am not exceptionally worried because poomsae is not as physically threatening as in, there is less chance of getting really hurt. But with only three weeks to prepare, I do feel as if I were at a disadvantage and well, I hope I can get through this!



Though most of the day hasn't been too stressful, the night begs to differ. So I will unfortunately exclude a picture today and possibly take one tomorrow?


This week looks light and because a project just finished all I have to say is... time to go shopping!

1 comment:

  1. aw, such a trooper. i say, kill stress and forget the work! har har (yeah, right).

    ReplyDelete