Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meeting after meeting and then there was 4 hrs of practice

Another day, another project. Which project am I referring to? The new assigned program for the Retail Design Institute competition that involves designing a gas station convenience store? Or training for the tournament?


Let's ask Lymo...




As we were changing to get ready to practice I found my TwinDona!




Jeanne and Alex tried to replicate this magical twin-manship but just fell a bit short.




On a side note, I don't know what is going on but I am just so utterly exhausted these past few days. After the show finished, I could not help but literally fall asleep. Every morning since then has been a struggle to get out of the heavy sleep and my energy very quickly dissipates after a short amount of time. Boo.


Tomorrow is another day of classes followed by the gallery take down! I may forget to take a picture but I surely will report on my over-excitement when dismounting our work! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment