Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just another rainy day...

It's been so gloomy today- I woke up to the obnoxious rain that was so eager to catch my attention only to go away again. Grr...


I spent most of the day trying to finish my 3d Max assignments and I am still not done with them...ok, I admit it that I decidedly took a lovely break after tkd today but I'll return to it soon!

Speaking of tkd, we have a student who has a strong case of autism. Strong case? I don't know if that's the way to describe it but anyway, back to the point. He has been training with us for about a month or so and has steadily improved. Today was the first day Master told us to not allow him to cling to us. Instead, we were just to give instructions and let him follow. He did well! Minus a few distractions here and there, he made great progress and he really inspires me. =)


Nothing else to report today because of its boring nature but I am wearing a wonderful Queen Helene Mint Julip Mask. If you haven't tried this product out, what are you waiting for? It's inexpensive and the results are amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment