Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick

Ok, kids! Get ready to be disgusted and amazed at the same time! I decided to buy the Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick at Sephora today for $22. Sounds like a hefty price but considering the results you get from such a small condensed container, it is nothing short of amazing.



I have always heard many positive things related to her brand of cosmetics as they are paraben free, natural, and all around green. So to no surprise, I walked up to the Josie Maran section finding great interest in almost every product in sight. The eyeshadows looked and felt wonderful, lip products swatched nicely but my focus was on this argan stick. I swatched it on my left knuckles which had been dehydrated and lacking in conditioning since the weather shift. It was moisturizing, easy to apply, and felt very nice! Cracks be gone!



For the sake of experimentation, I only applied it on my left hand leaving my right hand jealous and bare. Here are the results after 3 hours and numerous hand washes:



Left hand with argan oil applied




Right hand without any product




It is amazing! Since then, I have conditioned my right hand and have not touched it since. Both hands are not showing any signs of drying and have even softened. What are you waiting for? Go go go to your nearest Sephora and I dare you to prove me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment