Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's only Tuesday?

Oh the agony of a full day. Every Tuesday schedule involves all of us going to school at 9am and finishing at 9pm. UGH.


Not much to report today because it was almost all busy work. I did not make much progress in my C'Store design except to talk to our instructor to get her input. Her words of wisdom definitely helped.


Thursday is our Mid-Review which means that professionals from the field are coming to critique us! Eep, I don't have much done yet so this post will be shorter this week.


You can see my enthusiasm while waiting for our next class. Unfortunately we have a delightful break between our last two class from 4pm to 7pm. Terrible 3 hour breaks should not be taken as super seniors!




I'm getting better thanks to some H2O!

No comments:

Post a Comment