Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another lesson gained

What a beautiful day to head out to...the mall? Sounds kind of stupid now since I really should have taken advantage of that wonderful weather but I did exactly that. I headed out around 11am and made a shopping trip by myself. Look! Short sleeves!



I have to say that although I truly enjoy shopping with friends and family, I do also really value having the opportunity to have a 'Me' day.



The rest of the day was really focused on tkd. Another four hours of training, throw in some frustration and anger, and voila! My form! Anyway, my lesson of the day is that there will be times when frustration clouds your mind. You cannot see straight or think rationally, all you want to do is react out of anger. Normal.

What you need to know is that your mood affects others and if there is someone other than yourself involved in the situation, you have to be fair and return to your normal state. It is totally unfair to throw some of that unhappiness in anyone's way- I know this personally. Here's the candid advice:
Suck it up and realize the world does not revolve around you. Your mistakes do not always only affect you. Be fair and just take every experience as it is: accept it, then learn from it, and then improve yourself.


On another note, my daddy's a poster!




What a weirdo...oh yeah, that's where I get it from...

1 comment: