Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stupid forgetful me.

Argh, I decided to go to the mall and relax today... some stupid person decided to sneak into the spot that I signaled for first! After debating if we should all go out and scratch our anger out, we decided to be the bigger person and move on. Luckily we ended up with a better, closer spot! Karma! Too many people at the mall to make it relaxing though =/


I am so stupid, I left my charger at LB so now I cannot do my hw on this computer because even turning on Parallel eats up a large chunk of my computer... is that too poor of an excuse to not do hw this weekend? =)


I guess I will just have to update again late Sunday night because I won't get back till then. Boo.
It's raining and gloomy. I send my prayers to Chile and best wishes to Hawaii. Check back Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment