Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Eating = Faturday


Ok, yes I will admit it, my goal this weekend is to bombard you with sexy pictures of myself.



I got a hair cut! I had asked the hair dresser to please help me re-style my hair to allow it to grow out without any oddities and this is what she came up with. Argh.


She did tell me that I would need to return for a follow up trim to ensure the style due to my lack of length. Well, until then I shall look like this - please be kind.


Today was a relaxing day, so I spent it with Planet Earth: disc 2. I watched life growing in different climates and atmospheres in hopes of finding inspiration for my F3 project. I think I had my eureka moment when I watched fungi growing. =)


More details later.

1 comment:

  1. hahah hey, i had a faturday too! also, the haircut isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete