Saturday, February 20, 2010

MAC's Laugh A Lot lipstick swatch and F3

I decided to do a lipstick swatch today. The lipstick in consideration is MAC's Laugh A Lot from their recent Spring Forecast collection. Umm...I don't know what spurred this idiocy, but I neglected to take a picture of the actual lipstick while I had good natural light so...

Anyway, you can check the MAC website or Temptalia's site for better swatches. Meanwhile, here is mine. =)





I don't remember ever taking a picture of my lip like this before and I was quite surprised to see how odd it looks. Like a weird blob of puffiness to be exact. Err, let's move on with the review.


I actually really like this lipstick. It is a lustre lipstick so it does not come out as pigmented as it looks in the tube. I do rather enjoy lustres though because of how the finish feels on the lip. If there is one thing I cannot stand about other finishes is their ability to quickly bring out the dried flakiness. Yick.



I am still trying to muster enough motivation to move forward with this F3 project. Reminder, I am making a MUV for Lady Gaga so please take that into consideration when looking at this sketch.





Ok, must continue!

1 comment: