Monday, February 8, 2010

Flexibility is Key!



Just wanted to share this image of myself (courtesy of May May) during last semester's final project. It was a long and difficult semester that I now look back with admiration. Not because I did amazing work that stood above all else, but because I know I tried and worked very hard. =)


We were not required a final printed board for this final because our instructor, Mrs. Sullivan of Pica and Sullivan, wanted us to devote our time and energy to the design and not the graphic. This semester will be different of course. But anyway, here I am trying to capture each drawing through my shaky crappy camera skills. Just found this and wanted to share =)

1 comment:

  1. may may says "you're welcome! it'll be $50 for using this picture here."

    ReplyDelete