Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick

I think I found it! And by it, I do mean a perfect pink affordable lipstick of course. =)


Introducing Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 015 Born With It.
The lipstick is encased by a nice pink plastic cover that is light enough to throw in your purse without worry. Although considerably flimsy, the packaging is still quite a refreshing change from typical drugstore buys.






Upon opening the container, I pleasantly found a beautiful iridescent pink lipstick. The warm color seems very complementary to most skin tones.









Hopefully you can see the beauty of the pigmentation through this picture. I do apologize for this picture being little ... off? In reality, the lipstick is a bit lighter. But I definitely will work on finding better pictures!







I promise to get better about taking these pictures! But there's my big face with my pretty lipstick! =) I would definitely recommend this one because it is affordable, creamy, and very complementary. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment