Monday, January 18, 2010

Garnier Skin Renew AnitPuff Eye Roller

So I had heard all this hype for the Garnier Eye Roller that seemed to give a flawless finish to the tired and puffy eye area.


I was very intrigued to try this product because it also seemed to offer a lightening affect on your under-eye area where dark circles often appear after stressful late nights.








This product is very easy to use and does in fact offer a very cooling effect to the under-eye area. You can see here the metal ball that when rolled under the eyes, it will release the formula onto the skin to reduce puffiness.









You simply roll it and then...












Viola! Instant de-puffing! So here is my final verdict: it does in fact do a wonderful job fulling its advertised role as a de-puffer but it does not do much to decrease the dark under-eye circles. I was excited for both these elements to be improved on but only achieved one out of the two. So would I repurchase this? Unless my eyes begin to suddenly puff up like a beach ball, I think I could live without this product. So yes it works but no, I won't be repurchasing any time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment