Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Friday Recap

Friday Recap:

I went shopping with a certain someone:


Yes, that IS Odona-the little sister of mine. See the resemblance yet? No? Yeah, neither do I.


Anyway, we spent Friday afternoon driving through the deliciously heavy traffic of Pasadena. After braking and yelling while pumping my fist at inconsiderate drivers, we arrived in Old Town and headed straight to Blick Art Supplies where I needed to purchase yet another roll of tracing paper. I asked Odona to take some "candid" shots of me to show the gracious backdrop of the city while capturing my purchases. Unaware of the state of my hair at the moment, I apologize for its obnoxious charm. It refuses to sit still.





Yes yes, that is another Lush bag you see! I could not help myself after finding out about their amazing deal: Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. They offer 9 different products for you to try for only $25! Granted some things were full sized while others weren't, it did not matter because it is always a delight to find another new product in your hands. All the excitement of its unknown possibilities makes up for the fact that I have yet another Lush purchase that awaits my usage. Oh well. =)


I also decided to drive by one of my best friend's neighborhoods to show you guys some seriously jaw-dropping properties that have been featured in various movie interior scenes.



This house was used in, The Holiday, featuring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jack Black, and Jude Law.



This horribly shot picture was in the movie, Legally Blonde, starring Reese Witherspoon. Just the house, not the gardener van.

No comments:

Post a Comment