Monday, September 21, 2009

LAX

Guess which magical place I was able to visit last night? Yup, you guessed it ... well, basically because it is the title of this blog post.

I got the very glamorous opportunity to go to the airport last night! And boy was it a dream come true!

...not.



I seriously dread going to the airport by now because I have been there enough times to start a club. (That didn't even really make any sense but that is what the airport does to me.) It has been a consistent three or four years where I am at the airport approximately fifteen times a year?! I cannot really complain because some people travel for a living and they get to experience various cultures, different sights and sounds, delectable foods! But to deal with the pushy backed up traffic, grouchy tired people, and unpredictable delayed flights is another story. I think after battling four different cars for the right of way to turn into a lane, I have concluded that I don't want to travel for a living. I don't want to make the airport my most commonly seen friend.

You suck, LAX traffic!

1 comment: