Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ran are ger

Ran are ger? Get it? It spells 'rearrange' which you must do in order to understand the..never mind.

I did something revolutionary today. Well, not really, but I did move around two pieces of furniture in my room today and that was a big deal! They have been collecting dust in the same positions for the past 12 years or so and it definitely showed when I moved them around. Eek.

Now that I've placed them in different position, I feel like my room has magically expanded and is much cooler! Er..cooler as in air circulation not as in Cool School! yes.. I did just type that.

Have you ever thought of the possibilities of how your life would alter if you just changed one tiny detail? I often ponder the possibilities if I had been somewhere a second earlier perhaps I would have run into someone I knew. Or on a micro-level if I chose to buy the red pen instead of the black. What would happen? Would it somehow have changed the world? Would it somehow snowball into creating larger effects like not having invented the iphone or not having Obama as the president or not having the economy fall into a recession? Wow, all that from a pen.

At the end of the day, our choices have been chosen, life is as it is and for better or worse: we cannot change that.

I do believe that everything happens for a reason, I believe that everyone's fate or path has been predetermined and it is difficult to see until we experience it. If you are rejected from a school or job, it is possible that you were destined to belong to another. Don't you ever think that way? If you had not lost your glasses, then maybe you would have never found a better alternative by getting contacts. Er... crappy example but you get what I mean.

At the end of the day I just wanted to share my news that I rearranged my room furniture. And you know what? That one little insignificant detail has completely changed my mood. So I encourage everyone to make a tiny adjustment in your lives because one little change can make a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment